Yelduz Shriners are located at Aberdeen, South Dakota, was chartered on July 14, 1904 with El Zagal Shrine Center, Fargo, North Dakota, as the Mother Shrine Center. Yelduz was the 92nd Shrine Shrine Center to receive a charter. It has exclusive Jurisdiction in Brown County and concurrent jurisdiction in an area that extends 250 miles east and west and 50 miles north and south. This area is located mainly in the northeast quadrant of the state of South Dakota.

The first Potentate of Yelduz Shriners was N. Howard Wendell, who was a well known businessman in the early Aberdeen area. Yelduz held its first official meeting on October 6, 1904. The first Imperial Potentate to visit Yelduz was Imperial Sir J. F. Trent on October 12, 1911.

Clubs and Units:

  • Britton Shrine Club
  • Lake Region Shrine Club
  • Mobridge Shrine Club
  • James Valley Shrine Club
  • Oahe Shrine Club
  • Ringneck Shrine Club

Get In Touch