Ron DeVoll (Imperial Captain of the Guard)
Ron DeVoll, of Minnesota, is serving his second year as a member of the Boards of Directors for Shriners International and Shriners Children’s™. He was elected Imperial Captain of the Guard, part of the 12-member body that helps govern the Shriners fraternity, during the Shriners 2023 Imperial Session held July 2–6 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Fraternity and Philanthropy
- Member, Sir Winston Churchill Lodge 351, Minnesota
- Member, Scottish Rite, Valley of Minneapolis
- Member, St. John’s Chapter 9
- Member, Minneapolis Council 2
- Potentate, El Kahir Shriners, Hiawatha, Iowa, 2016
- Member, Zuhrah Shriners, Minnetonka, Minnesota
- Member, Zuhrah Legion of Honor
- Member, Cabiri International
- Bachelor’s degree, University of Northern Iowa
- Master’s degree, University of Northern Iowa
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- Association for Health Care Volunteer Resource Professionals (AHVRP)
- Society for Healthcare Volunteer Leaders
Professional and Personal
DeVoll has a clinical and administrative background in health care. His experience includes organizational and corporate engagement through building internal and external strategic partnerships, enhancing patient and employee experience, and donor relationships. He has served as a leader in a tertiary care facility engaged in complex issues that crossed disciplines and affected both internal and external stakeholders. He has served in multiple departments with increasing responsibility, in health care including, Education, Primary Care, Extended Care and Rehab, Center for Development and Civic Engagement and others. DeVoll holds membership in the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), Association for Health Care Volunteer Resource Professionals (AHVRP), and Society for Healthcare Volunteer Leaders.
DeVoll is an active member in his community and enjoys giving his time as a volunteer.