Shriners Member Center Registration:
IMPORTANT: The new Member Center access is based on your WebFez account information. If you've logged into WebFez in the past, please use the same email and password.
Go to your browser's address bar and type in ShrinersInternational.org/account.
New users will need to scroll to the link section below the form fields to click the link
From the Registration page, fill out the form and choose your Temple.
- Click on the "Register" link at the bottom of the form. You will be directed to Create a New Account page.
- On this page enter an E-mail address that you will use to log in with, confirm the E-mail address, and then enter and confirm your Password.
After the checkbox is selected, submit your registration. This will Register you for the new Shriners Member Center and log you into the system.
How to Log into Shriners Membership Center:
IMPORTANT: In order to log in...
- You must first be registered. Please refer to registration instructions.
- You only need to register once.
Follow these easy steps to Log in:
- Open the Log-in screen from ShrinersInternational.org/Account
- If you are registered. Enter your User ID email address and Password in the designated fields.
In the event that you don’t know your email address or password, follow the Forgot Username or Forgot Password links below the entry fields and follow the steps. If we do not have a matching email address for your ShrineID you will need to return to the Log-in screen and follow the registration steps.
Forgot User Name and Password Procedures:
- To retrieve your Users ID email address you’ll need to know your ShrineID number.
- To retrieve your password you’ll need to know the User ID email address you've used in the past and have access to that email to receive a special code. That code will be entered to continue with password reset procedures.
Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date on all that's happening at Shriners International.