3rd Annual Virtual Event Series
The Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy presents its 3rd Annual Membership & Marketing Conference and Masters Class in 2023. The Membership & Marketing Conference and Masters Class is composed of an in-person conference plus four virtual events that take place throughout the year. Students have the option to enroll in one of two certificate programs, each representing a different learning level, allowing students to select the learning path that corresponds with their level of experience.
3rd Annual Virtual Event Series - Dates
(Attendance required at all four (4) to achieve Apprentice Certificate.)
- Virtual Event #1: November 3, 2022
- Virtual Event #2: December 8, 2022
- Virtual Event #3: March 9, 2023
- Virtual Event #4: April 13, 2023
- Attendance is required at all four (4) to achieve the Apprentice Certificate
These virtual events series will be held from 1–3 p.m., Eastern Time, and will be recorded. If you cannot attend during this time, you will have two weeks from the date the recording is posted to watch for credit towards certificate. The deadline to receive credit is Friday, April 28, 2023.
Which Path is For You?
"I have been in a leadership role for a while and need opportunities to compare best practices and network with other leaders."
- We recommend the Applied Learning Path. Students will attend the in-person 2023 Membership & Marketing Conference to learn how to apply best practices and network with their peers to compare what works. Students who attend the in-person 2023 Membership & Marketing Conference will obtain a Fellow Certificate.
"I am thinking about pursuing a leadership role or I am a new leader and need some hands on information to get started."
- We recommend the Introductory Learning Path. Students will learn membership and marketing concepts with opportunities to build on skills by attending four (4) virtual sessions (see dates above). Students who complete all four virtual sessions will obtain an Apprentice Certificate.
- Students will obtain a Masters Class Certificate upon completion of the virtual events series and one in-person conference in the same year.
2023 Membership & Marketing Conference Dates
February 9-11, 2023 Learn More
Questions? Email Bryan Harrison
Virtual Topic: TBD