Don't Miss the 3rd Annual Membership & Marketing Conference and Masters Class
The Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy presents its 3rd Annual Membership & Marketing Conference and Masters Class in 2023.
Important Event Dates
2023 Membership & Marketing Conference (in-person)
- February 9–11, 2023
- Attendance is required to achieve the Masters Certificate
- Enrollment for the in-person conference closes January 26, 2023
- Tentative Schedule of Events (Coming Soon!)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2023 Membership & Marketing Conference Schedule
Mainstage Featured Speakers
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Corey Miller, Motivational Speaker
- Allan Casalou, Grand Secretary of the Grand Lodge of California, Aahmes Shriners
- Anthony Watts, Director, Digital Marketing, Shriners International and Shriners Children's
- Amanda “Mandii” Sturlaugson, Vice President, U.S. Bank.
- Bryan Harrison, FASAE, CAE, PMP, CMP, Chief Membership Officer at Shriners International
- John Law, Regional 12 Marketing Director, Imperial Marketing Committee, Yaarab Shriners
- John Piland, JD, CAE, Executive Vice President/COO at Shriners International, Ansar Shriners
- Kenny Craven, Imperial Potentate at Shriners International and Chairman of the Board at Shriners Children, Omar Shriners
- Imperial Sir Matt Sturlaugson, Vice Chairman, Imperial Membership Committee, El Zagal Shriners
- Mel Bower, Chief Communication and Marketing Officer at Shriners International and Shriners Children’s, Ainad Shriners
- Mike Babcock, Senior Regional Marketing Director at Shriners Children's
- Robert Conley, System CEO, Grand Lodge F & AM of Michigan, Saladin Shriners
- Stuart Sullivan, Chief Development Officer, Shriners Children's
- Tom Holt, Region 12 Membership Director, Imperial Membership Committee, Past Potentate, Yaarab Shriners
- Teko Foly, General Grand King of the General Grand Chapter, Royal Arch Masons International, Almas Shriners
- Trevor Mitchell, MBA, FASAE, CAE, CDP, Executive Director and CEO of America Mensa
- Mark Leo, Regional 2 Marketing Director, Imperial Marketing Committee, Past Potentate, Aloha Shriners
|Registration for the in-person conference / fellow certificate opened October 6th. Cost is $149 for your first student, $139 for your second and third attendees, and $99 for spouses. Early bird discounts are available. Reserve the dates on your calendar and enroll early.|
|In Person Conference||Early Bird Registration
Through Nov. 17, 2022
Nov. 18, 2022, through Jan. 26, 2023
|First student from your temple||$129||$149|
|Second and third students from your temple||$119||$139|
|Outing (Per Person)||$79||$79|
|*No portion of the registration cost is considered a charitable donation.|
In-Person Conference Details
In-Person Conference Hotel
Embassy Suites DFW North
2401 Bass Pro Dr.
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Dates: February 9–11, 2023
Book Your Hotel Reservation – SIEFreservations.com
The program will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 9 and end at noon on Saturday, February 11.
Guests will enjoy a two-room suite with either a king-size bed or two double beds, along with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception with snacks and drinks daily. The hotel also has an indoor pool and fitness center, and will provide free transportation to and from the Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) Airport. The hotel is connected to Bass Pro Outdoor World.
Billy Bob’s Texas and Bull Riding Show
Optional All Inclusive Excursion for registered conference students (cost applies)
We have an exciting afternoon and evening planned for Thursday, Feb 9! Don't miss your chance to join your fellow students to the World’s Largest Honky Tonk venue.
Our destination is the famous Billy Bob’s Texas, which is sure to give you an authentic Texas experience. With its 100,000-square-foot entertainment honky-tonk center, indoor rodeo arena, mechanical bulls, dozens of bars, pool hall, gift shop, and a Texas-size dance floor – Billy Bob’s has something for everyone to enjoy.
Ticket Cost is $79 per person.
(All-inclusive excursion ticket cost includes transportation to and from hotel to the Billy Bob's Texas venue, authentic style BBQ dinner, Bull Riding Show, and additional activities to enjoy at the venue.)
Seating is limited and we expect the event to sell-out, so be sure to register using the link below or in the right column of this page! Tickets will not be sold at the conference.
Fun for the Whole Family in Grapevine!
- Historic downtown
- Winery tasting rooms
- Craft breweries