Increasing Knowledge, Improving Performance
The Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy is a source of chapter operations education for the entire Masonic family, both men and women members from appendant, allied and affiliated bodies.
Through immersive virtual and in-person events, students have the opportunity to build knowledge in critical chapter operational areas and obtain practical skills that they can apply to real-world scenarios to advance their organization.
Adapting to an ever-changing world has proven challenging for many fraternal organizations. The Noble Academy gives members of the Masonic family additional tools to both stay relevant and succeed in serving their communities, growing their membership and increasing their philanthropic efforts.
SIEF introduced the first Noble Academy component in the fall of 2020 – the Membership and Marketing Conference and Masters Class. In an effort to satisfy an increasing demand for education, the Noble Academy is excited to announce new education tracks in accounting, technology and leadership which are set to launch in 2021-2022.
Membership and Marketing Education
Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy announced the first Membership and Marketing Conference and Masters Class in the fall of 2020. Students had the option to enroll in one of three certificate programs, each representing a different learning level, allowing students to select the learning path that corresponds with their level of experience.
The Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy Leadership program is designed to equip aspiring leaders with the introductory tools needed to become more effective at managing chapter operations as they pursue a path toward positions of increased organizational responsibility.
The Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy Accounting program is structured to educate students on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and best practices that Shriners and members of Masonic family organizations can apply to their fraternal business practices.
The Shriners International Education Foundation (SIEF) Noble Academy Technology program educates Shriners and members of Masonic family organizations on critical software programs to help their chapter succeed, including membership management systems, database systems, customer relationship management and learning management systems.
On-Demand Virtual Events & Seminars
In case you missed them or just want a refresher, below is a list of our past Membership & Marketing virtual education events for your viewing:
2020-2021 Membership & Marketing Webinars
View webinar (11/19/20)
- Using Emotional Connection to Set the Value Proposition – Michael C. Russell
- Shriners Children's - Branding for Our Next 100 Years – Mel Bower
View webinar (01/14/21)
- All Aboard! First-Timer's Guide to Producing an Events Portfolio – Christian Moore
- Shout It Out Loud! External Communications – David Krogh and Tammy Robbins
View webinar (02/25/21)
- Driving Meaningful Member Experiences Through Communications & Recordkeeping – Don Ferguson
- Developing Your Why and Establishing a Winning Culture – Richard E. Lynn
- Mission Critical Communications – James W. Lich and Bethanne Demas
View webinar (08/19/21)
- Open Discussion – Panelists Marty Bartlett, Bryan Harrison, Mel Bowel. Moderated by John Piland
2021-2022 Membership & Marketing Webinars
View webinar (02/10/22)
- Your Event Survival Guide - Part 1: Planning – Ali Collins
- Social Media in An Age of Division – Mel Bower
View webinar (03/10/22)
- Volunteer Management - "If you have to ask how much they cost, you can't afford them." – Timothy J. Murphy
- Developing a New Website Will Make You Question Everything – Anthony Watts
View webinar (04/21/22)
- Becoming a Successful Fraternity – Robert Conley
- The History of The First Shriners Hospital – Christian Berg
View webinar (05/19/22)
- Open Discussion – Panelists Bryan Harrison, Mel Bowel. Moderated by John Piland
The Noble Academy also offers education in accounting, leadership and technology.
Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date on all that's happening at Shriners International.