Noble Academy Membership & Marketing Conference and Masters Class
The Membership & Marketing Conference and Masters Class is composed of an in-person conference plus four virtual events that take place throughout the year. Learners have the option to enroll in one or two certificate programs, each representing a different learning level, allowing students to select the learning path that corresponds with their level of experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Virtual Events Series / Apprentice Certificate: In this Introductory Learning Path students will obtain an Apprentice Certificate upon completion of four virtual events - ($195 value).
- In-person Conference / Fellow Certificate: In this Applied Learning Path students will obtain a Fellow Certificate upon completion of a three-day in-person conference - ($595 value).
- Learner will obtain Masters Class Certificate upon completion of four virtual events and one in-person conference in the same year - ($795 value).
4th Annual Virtual Event Series - Dates
(Attendance required at all four (4) to achieve Apprentice Certificate.)
- Virtual Event #1: November 2, 2023
- Dr. Dave Menshew, Aahmes Shriners, Modesto Shrine Club
- Veronica Ambuehl and Jordan Longhi, BAM Marketing
- Virtual Event #2: January 18, 2024
- Jordan Yelinek, Assistant Grand Secretary of the Grand Lodge of California
- Linda Patch, Director of Marketing & Communications for The Supreme Council 33◦ Scottish Rite, NMJ
- Len Cercone, Founder and CEO, Cercone Brown Company
- Mel Bower, Chief Communications and Marketing Officer, Shriners International and Shriners Children's
- Virtual Event #3: March 7, 2024
- Leslie Murphy, FASAE, CAE, President Raybourn Group International
- Virtual Event #4: May 23, 2024
- John Piland, JD, CAE, Executive Vice President
- Bryan Harrison, FASAE, CAE, PMP, CMP Chief Membership Officer
- Kristi Wagner, President/CEO, Rushmore Center for Civic Leadership
The virtual events series will be held from 1–3 p.m., Eastern Time, and will be recorded. For learners who cannot attend the virtual sessions live, the recordings will be available on this page following the final session. Credit toward certificate completion will be granted if archived videos are viewed within two weeks of being posted. The deadline to receive credit is Friday, June 14, 2024.
2024 Membership & Marketing Conference Dates
April 26 – 28, 2024 Learn More
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Event Contact: Erin DeStefanis
Which Path is For You?
"I've been watching these presentations since I became a Shriner a year ago. They have helped me bring useful ideas to my temple and have helped me run events confidently. I'm looking forward to more in the future and I recommend them to all my fellow Nobles!"
- We recommend the Introductory Learning Path. Learners will engage with membership and marketing concepts and have opportunities to build on skills by attending four (4) virtual sessions (see dates above). Learners who complete all four virtual sessions will obtain an Apprentice Certificate.
"The information provided was very dynamic and related to all aspects of the current state of all organizations.”
- We recommend the Applied Learning Path. Learners attending the in-person 2024 Membership & Marketing Conference will learn how to apply best practices and network with their peers to identify what works. Learners who attend the in-person 2024 Membership & Marketing Conference will obtain a Fellow Certificate.
“Having completed graduate degrees in leadership and business, I was pleased to see organizational leadership concepts applied directly to Shrine operations. More importantly, these ideas were reduced to their essential components so that anyone who watched the presentation can start using them immediately. Well done!”
- Learners will obtain a Masters Class Certificate upon completion of the virtual events series and one in-person conference in the same year.
High Quality Education
Students will gain knowledge and skills needed to implement change and growth at their organization that will lead to long-term overall improvement in the areas of membership (recruitment, retention and engagement) and marketing and communications. The courses span three learning levels: introductory, applied and strategic. Each level is recognized with a certificate.
Upon completion of the required education for each learning path, the student will receive a certificate in recognition of their achievement at either an Apprentice, Fellow or Masters Class level.
At virtual events and the in-person conference, students will have the opportunity to exchange information and ideas with their peers from Shriners International and other Masonic family organizations. As we work together for a common cause, our organizations will also benefit from this important collaboration and community building.
Masters Class Level Benefits
Students who complete all virtual seminars and the in-person conference will receive SIEF’s Noble Academy highest recognition for membership and marketing, digital recognition badge, an invite-only reception at the in-person conference, a recognition certificate and exclusive access to a Masters-Class only private social media group.