On Monday, December 8, 2014 stars from your favorite Broadway shows will perform a one-night-only New York concert event to benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children. The show begins at 7 p.m. at the beautiful and historic Grand Lodge Masonic Hall located in the heart of Manhattan at 23rd Street and 6th Avenue.
Award-winning Broadway leading lady Donna Kane (Les Miserables, Meet Me In St. Louis), whose own daughter was successfully treated with innovative spine surgery at Shriners Hospitals for Children, will host the concert. With musical supervision by Mark Hartman (Avenue Q, Sondheim on Sondheim), the concert will include performances of popular show tunes and holiday classics.
Stars scheduled to appear include:
- Barry Banks (Metropolitan Opera)
- Fran D’Ambrosio (Phantom of the Opera, Godfather)
- George Dvorsky (Fantasticks)
- Danielle Ferland (Into the Woods)
- Annie Golden (Hair, Orange is the New Black)
- Marsh Hanson (Les Miserables)
- Donna Kane (Les Miserables, Meet Me In St. Louis)
- Kathleen Elizabeth Monteleone (Hands on a Hardbody, Legally Blonde)
- Jim Newman (Village People, Sunset Boulevard)
- Georga Osborne ( Mac Award winner)
- Kirsten Wyatt (Grease, Annie)
For tickets and information, please visit: www.broadwaylovesshriners.com or call 800-838-3006.
“I am elated to be able to show my appreciation to Shriners Hospital by hosting this very special event for the fourth year,” says Donna Kane. “To have these wonderful performers gather together for such a special cause is a real testament to the generosity of the Broadway community.”
All proceeds from the concert will benefit ongoing care and rehabilitation for the patients at Shriners Hospitals for Children. Please be part of this special night, tickets can be purchased, http://bit.ly/ticketsforBLS.